Market Me Social Media Classes
Engaging Classes To Elevate Your Media
Jonathan is a nationally recognized educator and speaker. His approach is to keep it simple and engaging. Jonathan’s classes range from current digital media trends to best practices that businesses need to know.
Annual Tech Trends Compendium
In this fast-paced marketing lab, we will touch on the latest and most important tech trends that are affecting and influencing us today. What’s in and what’s out? How can these be leveraged today or help prepare us for tomorrow? Consumer and company tech expectations can change overnight. Be in the loop and be in the know so you can strategize and implement today.
- Understand the latest tech requirements for websites.
- We will explore where we are with website accessibility and Google’s latest recommendations for the most optimal websites
- Review some of the latest applications that are available.
- We will highlight apps that are our next time savers, content enhancers, connection agents, and much more.
- Understand the latest options for customer communication. Are chatbots and other alternative communication tools continuing to trend upwards?
- What are some best practices to implement and see the ROI today?
- Demonstrate the current state of social media marketing. What’s working? We will discuss the continuing shift in pay per click versus organic. What should your content strategy look like today and why?
Establishing The UN-Bueller Connection
In this lab, we will cover the current best practices of communication on the digital level. Resident and prospect’s expectations continue to shift and it is up to you align yourself with their needs. Keep a step ahead of your competition by being available when your customers need you. Learn how to utilize available technology trends and tools to keep up with the pace of connecting with your customers.
- Identify current communication trends and connect with the direct impact on their customers
- Identify current technology solutions available and outline how to implement when they get back to their office
- Identify the language needed to build the trust factor in digital communication
Every Post You Make - I'll Be Watching You
So much technology and so little time. You spend hours on your social media tech and yet you see so little in return. This session will focus on connecting the dots and closing the gaps with your online digital communication platforms. Learn tips and tricks to maximize every post you make, every network that is at stake, how to deal with people watching you. Take the guesswork out of your digital strategy.
- Identify gaps in their technology choices and learn how to maximize the distribution of their content.
- Use relevant data and insights to identify what content works and when not be so boring with their content. Create content that impresses.
I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watching Me
Que Rockwell. We live in a world where privacy is at a premium. Every digital decision we make will have an impact on our careers. In this session, you will be provided with the tools needed to maximize your personal brand. How you manage your personal brand will have an impact on your network which directly affects your career and compensation.
Social Media Platforms - The Hands-On Fundamentals
This course provides a hands-on approach to understanding social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others. Students will be able to apply what they learn in real-time while using their devices in the workshop.
Your Company Brand. Your Reputation
Your brand affects your reputation and your reputation affects your brand. This course dives into the various platforms being used by consumers and how your company can successfully navigate reputation management challenges. We will also investigate the employee side of developing your brand and how your internal practices are an intricate part of your overall company reputation.
Sustainable Solutions For Personal Branding
A career path can lead you into many different directions. Personal branding can make a difference in job options, salary, and internal growth. This course will cover how you can work on your own personal brand without it conflicting with the corporate culture you are a part of.
Drop The Mic Approach To Digital Marketing
This course takes you into some of the core aspects of digital marketing. In this course, you will learn how to successfully manage the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing. You will also learn how to implement sustainable best practices while positioning yourself for changes to come.
- Move from treating your digital assets as silos.
- Create continuity between your digital tools and maximize your return on engagement.
- Dip your toes into marketing concepts you typically we sub out